On August 10, 2017, Mumbai will be the capital of blockchain technology (Blockchain Technology & Crypto Currencies Conference). It will host the Blackarrow's BTCC Conference for a whole day, a benchmark in Asia with regard to the new digital coin industry. Numerous world-class companies that will participate in the event: Genesis Mining, BitConnect, btc.com, ZebPay, Satoshi School, BitBay and many others.
What will you talk about at Blackarrow's BTCC Conference in Mumbai?
In summary, I will outline the main topics discussed at the Blackarrow's BTCC Conference in Mumbai.
- The State of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency in India.
- Blockchain Technology: Driving Efficiency, Reducing Costs & Creating a New Economy.
- Massive Crypto Adoption Through Gaming.
- Cloud Mining - Latest Industry Developments.
- Existing Regulatory Regime and Need for future Changes in India.
- Bitcoin Market Adoption.
- What is Proof of Work (PoW) / Proof of Stake (PoS).
- Blockchain in Finance and Beyond.
Blockchain Technology & Crypto Currencies Conference in Mumbai
Among the speakers who confirmed their presence are:
- Jeff McDonald. Vice president, NEM Foundation.
- Marco Krohn. CFO, Genesis Mining.
- Yohann Yoon. Promoter BCC Korea, BitConnect.
- Alexandre Tabbakh. CEO, Publiq.
All conference information is available on the site http://www.blackarrowconferences.com.