Released in October 2016 on the world market of ASIC miner scrypt, the innovative Innosilicon A4 Dominator mounts A4 processors scrypt type. The A4 processors have been designed with a miniaturization process of the CPU to 14nm. Thanks to new technology, the processors consume only 1,4Watt / MH. A success in the reduction of the electricity consumption, which make these affordable devices for many more users. The electrical power consumption is, in fact, one of the major costs of management of the ASIC miner.
The device was made by the company Innosilicon, famous and appreciated for previous models like the A2 Terminator. Following are the features of the single units. More below a list of all other solutions and variants commercially available.
Features and price Innosilicon A4 Dominator 14nm 138MH/s
The Innosilicon A4 Dominator 14nm 138MH/s consists of only one unit to undermine Litecoin with scrypt algorithm. Equipped with a control unit with Raspberry Pi pre-installed, it is compatible with multiple universal power supplies, such as ATX power supplies used for desktop computers.
- Potency: 138MH/s.s.
- CPU technology: 14nm.
- Voltage: 12V.
- PSU required: 600W con 4 PCI-E a 6Pin.
- Raspberry Pi unit included.
Price. Innosilicon A4 Dominator 14nm 138MH/s is priced at 1129.88 dollars shipping included. For further details and purchase click here.
- A4 Dominator Litecoin unit -
Other available solutions
All prices include shipping.
- Innosilicon A4 Dominator 280MH/s ASIC miner scrypt litecoin with included power supply. Price 2408.88 Dollars.
- Innosilicon A4 Dominator 280MH/s ASIC miner scrypt litecoin without power supply. Price 2302.88 Dollars.
- Control board for parts Innosilicon A4 Dominator litecoin miner. Price 75 dollars.
- Innosilicon A4 Dominator 280MH/s with PSU -