The PandaMiner B3 Plus is a GPU integrated miner, the new hardware solution for digital coin mining. Equipped with 8 graphics cards AMD Radeon RX470, it extracts cryptovalue using different algorithms with lower power consumption than ASICs.
What is a GPU-integrated miners
GPU-integrated miners are the new hardware solutions to make cryptocurrencies mining. The heart of the solution are graphics cards and a motherboard-based system like a normal PC. This allows you to have less specific mining machines (only X11 algorithm, Scrypt only), capable of quickly adapting to user mining needs: Equihash, Hashimoto, X11, Scrypt.
PandaMiner's GPU-integrated miners use graphics cards assembled on hardware platforms designed for multi-hashing mining, with reduced power consumption at the same power level.
Technical features of the PandaMiner B3 Plus
The technical features of the PandaMiner B3 Plus are listed below.
- Hash rate: 220MH/s (ETH), 2150H/S (Zcash), 5890H/S (XMR). Variation of the ±5%.
- Energy consumption: 1250W +10% (ETH), 1050W +10% (Zcash), 1120W +10% (XMR).
- Voltage: 12.4 - 12.6V.
- GPU for graphics card: 8 x AMD Radeon RX470.
- Dimensions: 490mm (L) x 280mm (W) x 170mm (H).
- Cooling: 6 fans.
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 °C.
- Network connection: ethernet.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 3215U - 1,7GHz.
- Memory RAM: 4GB.
- System: x64-based processor.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.
How much does the PandaMiner B3 Plus cost?
PandaMiner B3 Plus costs $2,820 USD or 0.831 BTC. Available from July 28, 2017, only 1,000 available, which will be shipped from 20 to 30 August. For more information, visit www.pandaminer.com.